Volunteers are always welcomed and needed as a very important part of the success of the Teach Boys And Girls Success programs and events. Volunteer opportunities range from sharing experiences, skills, talents and testimonies; event planning and logistics; chaperones for field trips; facilitating workshops, and fundraising to name a few areas. Volunteers help offer a holistic approach to teaching and offer participants a fulfilled experience at TBAGS. Volunteers are encouraged to come and speak to the youth about their perspective skills or occupations.
- Connecting successful professionals and entrepreneurs with aspiring youth give them hands-on hope for their personal success.
- Match the mentoring skills of volunteers to those youth striving in the same field.
- Volunteers are needed to teach basic life skills: cooking, sewing, arts, crafts, gardening, nutrition etc.
- Businesses & entrepreneurs are needed to offer Internships/Apprenticeship opportunities.
- TBAGS welcomes opportunities for the youth to volunteer in the community and build upon their work ethics.
- Volunteers are needed to help plan events. All the events throughout the year need the creativity and skills of the volunteers, professionals, and partners.
WHO CAN VOLUNTEER?
Seniors in High School to Senior Citizens; Business owners to Retirees; Moms & Dads to Mentors; College Students to Corporations.
NEED CREDIT HOURS?
College & High School Students desiring to volunteer for community service, mentoring, tutoring or in need of credit hours, TBAGS welcomes the opportunity to utilize your skills and help to your reach your personal goals. Please Contact Us to Get Involved!
Interested in Volunteering?
Please fill out this form below.